International Logistics Centre – Newark Upon Trent
Starting out in the late 1980’s as a small groupage company that sent trailers to Ireland, the International Logistics Centre has grown into one of the most advanced and resourceful logistics solutions in Europe. Based in Newark Upon Trent, Nottinghamshire in the East Midlands, UK, we are conveniently located to some of the UK’s major roads such as M1 and even closer the A1.
Our in-house services include, but are not limited to:-
- Haulage (Containers, Flat beds, Flat racks, Curtain Siders)
- Groupage (Including Part, Half & Full loads)
- Export Packing (Worldwide)
- Wooden Case & Crate Manufacturing – Produced to ISPM15 standards.
- Freight Forwarding
- Storage solutions -We have over 100,000 Sqft of clean, dry and secure storage, warehousing and distribution space.
- All of our services are in-house. We don’t outsource to several other companies like most of our competitors do.
The roots for ILC go back over 25 years and in that time, the company has invested heavily in key personnel and state of the art packing facilities. Situated at two strategic locations, with satellite depots located at many key areas to support as and when required. We can handle every conceivable type of packing requirement to suit the cargo and also the movement of the freight itself. We can pack the smallest and most delicate of items to the heaviest and largest loads allowed to move. Also we often put our ideas forward to minimize the size of the goods to help our client in keeping their shipping costs down, as well as minimizing all our Carbon Footprints. To find out more about our export packing services, please head over to the IEP website here.